If you didn't make it down this year you missed:
- Free face painting
- Free bouncy castle
- Rag-rug demonstration By Sandra Shakespeare
- Chainsaw sculpture display by Peter Leadbeater
- Drumming workshops and performance by the 'Narcoleptic Penguins'
- Charity table top sale
- Caribbean Cuisine Bar-B-Q from 'Spice it Up'
- St. George's Church Coffee Shop (free cake!)
The event attracted about 1000 people to the park (i'm sure the sunshine helped!). We were able to put this event on thanks to funding from the National Lottery through the BIG Local HBG (click here to find out how you can get involved in deciding how £1 Million is spent in the area!), Elmley Small Arts Grants and Fairways Tenants Consultative Committee.
Thanks to everyone who helped out on the day